Promotion Official Rules
RUN THE TABLE
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. YOU HAVE NOT YET WON.
SOME RESTRICTIONS APPLY.
ODDS OF WINNING DEPEND UPON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES AND YOUR SUCCESS IN THE PROMOTION. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. OPEN TO ALL LEGAL RESIDENTS WHO ARE AT LEAST 21 YEARS OLD OF THE 49 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA (EXCLUDING RESIDENTS OF WASHINGTON STATE) AND MEETING THE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA SET FORTH IN THESE RULES. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. ADDIITIONAL CONDITIONS APPLY, PLEASE READ THESE RULES IN THEIR ENTIRETY.
PLEASE NOTE THE ARBITRATION PROVISION SET FORTH BELOW, WHICH REQUIRES, EXCEPT WHERE AND TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW, YOU TO ARBITRATE ANY CLAIMS YOU MAY HAVE AGAINST SPONSOR AND THE RELEASED PARTIES ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS. ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS MEANS THAT YOU WILL NOT HAVE, AND YOU WAIVE, THE RIGHT FOR A JUDGE OR JURY TO DECIDE YOUR CLAIMS, AND THAT YOU MAY NOT PROCEED IN A CLASS, CONSOLIDATED, OR REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY.
** All third-party trademarks mentioned herein or in any advertising associated with this promotion are the property of their respective trademark owners.
By participating in the Run the Table (“Promotion”), you agree to be bound by these Promotion Official Rules. Please read these Promotion Official Rules before entering the Promotion. Failure to comply with these Promotion Official Rules may (in the sole discretion of Sponsor) result in disqualification from the Promotion. You must meet the eligibility requirements and follow the Promotion Official Rules regarding participation as set forth here. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion at any time in its sole discretion.
- SPONSOR: Real JZ LLC d/b/a The Odds Factory, 117 Garth Road, Scarsdale NY 10583 (“Sponsor”).
- ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is offered only to legal United States residents in the 49 United States and the District of Columbia (excluding residents of Washington State) who are at least 21 years of age or older at the time of entry (“Eligible Entrants”). Employees of Sponsor or its advertising agencies, officers, directors, agents and employees and their immediate family or household members are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. A person cannot be an Eligible Entrant or winner if such person is a person (a) with whom U.S. persons or entities are restricted from doing business under regulations of the Office of Foreign Asset Control (“OFAC”) of the Department of the Treasury (including those named on OFAC’s Specially Designated and Blocked Persons List) or under any statute or executive order or (b) who is acting, directly or indirectly, for or on behalf of any such person. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Individuals will be required to provide a valid identification and may be required to provide a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number to claim a prize. All federal, state, and local taxes are the responsibility of each winner.PROMOTION PERIOD: The Promotion Period will begin on April 1, 2021 and end on June 30, 2021 During the Promotion Period, Sponsor will offer various games (“Games”) through the website at www.theoddsfactory.com (“Website).
- HOW TO PLAY: Eligible Entrants can visit the Website during the Promotion Period, where they will provide a valid, working email address to register. Sponsor will send a link to the provided email, which Eligible Entrants can open to participate in the Promotion. Follow the instructions and play the Game. No purchase or payment is necessary at any time. Entries must be received during the stated dates and times during the Promotion Period. Entries that are incomplete, garbled, corrupted, or unintelligible for any reason are void and will not be accepted. Entries that do not follow these Promotion Official Rules will be not be accepted or will be disqualified. Eligible Entrants will be asked to answer six (6) sports-related questions (a “Game”). The Eligible Entrant with the fastest time answering the six questions in a Game will be declared the winner of the indicated prize. In the event there is a “tie,” the Eligible Entrants who “tie” for the win will split the indicated prize. Details regarding the start and end dates and times of each Game, instructions, and prizes will be announced at the Website. Sponsor’s computer is the official clock for the Promotion. An Eligible Entrant may submit a maximum of five (5) entries entry (“Entries”) into each Game each day during the Promotion Period, as described below. All Entries may only be submitted through the entry process available at the Website. Any effort by a participant or any third party to misrepresent themselves or misrepresent their eligibility, qualifications, email, or any other information, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, will disqualify that participant. Sponsor’s determination of eligibility, in its sole discretion, shall be final. In the event any party challenges a term or provision of these Promotion Official Rules, the party hereby expressly waives any and all opportunities to recover any amount, or collect any prize, from Sponsor relating to this Promotion or otherwise.
- PRIZES, APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”), AND ODDS OF WINNING: Each prize will be $200 U.S. Dollars, awarded one (1) time per day to the winner with all correct answers to the six questions in the fastest times. As set forth above, if there is a tie, the $200 prize for each Game will be split among the tied winners.as determined by Sponsor. Please note: each individual may only win a total of two (2) times during the Promotion Period. Any individual who is a winner (including through a tie) more than two (2) times, is not eligible for the prize and the prize will be distributed to the runner-up (or in the case of a tie, will be distributed to the other winner or winners). Sponsor will furnish an Internal Revenue Service Form 1099 to winners who accumulate prizes totaling over $600.00. The odds of winning a prize in the Promotion will depend on the number of players and each Eligible Entrant’s success in playing each Game.
- FURTHER PRIZE INFORMATION: Sponsor will determine all details of the prizes in its sole discretion. All taxes and other expenses, costs, or fees associated with the acceptance and/or use of a prize are the sole responsibility of each winner. All decisions of Sponsor are final. Sponsor shall have the right, but not the obligation, to make any deductions and withholdings that Sponsor deem necessary or desirable under applicable federal, state and local tax laws, rules, regulations, codes or ordinances. Neither Sponsor nor or any of its agents, employees, affiliates, subsidiaries or contractors shall have responsibility or liability for cancellations, delays, or any other change in any Game and its agents, employees, affiliates, subsidiaries or contractors are not responsible or liable for any expenses incurred as a consequence thereof.
- WINNERS SELECTION; CRITERIA: Eligible Entrants will be notified if they are a winner. If your Entry is a winner, you will be deemed the potential winner of a prize, pending confirmation and/or verification of your eligibility and compliance with these Promotion Official Rules.
- AWARD OF PRIZES: If you are a winner of a prize, you will be notified through email. Prizes will be awarded via third-party service Venmo.com. You are required to provide valid and current email and Venmo information so that we can remit a prize to you. If you do not currently have a Venmol.com account, you must create a Venmo account to receive a prize, unless otherwise indicated by Sponsor. Follow directions at www.Venmo.com to sign up for a free account. Prize fulfillment will be subject to the terms, conditions, and privacy policies of Venmo, located at https://venmo.com. Each participant can only be associated with one Venmo account.Before awarding a prize, Sponsor may require you to furnish proof of identification and other proof of eligibility under these Promotion Official Rules and to execute and return any required documentation, including but not limited to, an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Publicity Release, a tax acknowledgment form, and to provide other information as required to award your prize. You must execute and return all documents completed in their entirety within ten (10) business days from the date any such documents are sent to you or you may forfeit a prize (in Sponsor’s sole discretion). If you are found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Promotion Official Rules, decline to accept a prize, Sponsor is unable to contact you, or in the event that a prize notification is returned undeliverable, you will forfeit a prize, and Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, select an alternative potential winner from the results of a Game. ** The right to receive a prize is non-assignable, non-transferable and no prize substitution, exchange or other equivalent will be allowed, except by Sponsor in its sole discretion. FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES, IF ANY, ARE YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor and its officers, directors, employees, owners, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, contractors, suppliers, and partners (Sponsor and its officers, directors, employees, owners, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, contractors, suppliers, and partners, hereinafter collectively, “Released Parties”) are not responsible for illegible, lost, late, incomplete, misdirected, or undeliverable Entries; or for any error in any Entry, in a Game, inability to play, or any computer, telephone, satellite, cable, network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, or availability, or garbled, corrupt or jumbled transmissions, service provider/Internet/website accessibility, availability, or traffic congestion, or any technical, typographical, or other error, or unauthorized human intervention, or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of Entry information, or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information or of any Entries. Sponsor and the Released Parties assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, or technical error. If, for any reason, the Promotion or any Game is not capable of running as planned, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, stop, modify or suspend the Promotion or any Game. Sponsor and the Released Parties are expressly not liable for any harm, including but not limited to, any physical harm that may befall any person a result of participation in this Promotion, including but not limited to any Game, the award or use of any prize and participation or inability to participate in any activities associated with the Promotion.
- ELIGIBLE ENTRANT E-MAIL ACCOUNT: Entries are deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. The “authorized account holder” is deemed the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, service provider or other online organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. A potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with a winning Entry. Prizes will only be awarded to the authorized account holder.
- ENTRIES BECOME PROPERTY OF SPONSOR: All Entries become the property of Sponsor By entering the Promotion and playing a Game, you consent to Sponsor and its affiliates and subsidiaries displaying your Entry, including announcing you as the winner of a prize on social media and in other media, including on any website. Entries constitute permission (except where prohibited by law) to use Eligible Entrant’s name, city, state, likeness, image, and/or voice for purposes of advertising, promotion, and publicity in any and all media now or hereafter known, throughout the world in perpetuity, without additional compensation, notification, permission, or approval, except as required by applicable law.
- BINDING NATURE, WAIVER, INDEMNIFICATION: By entering the Promotion, you, and on behalf of your heirs, executors, and administrators, agree: (a) to be bound by these Promotion Official Rules and by all applicable laws and decisions of Sponsor which shall be binding and final; (b) to waive any rights to claim ambiguity with respect to these Promotion Official Rules; (c) to waive all of your rights to bring any claim, action, or proceeding against the Sponsor or any of the Released Parties in connection with the Promotion, any Entry, any Game, or a prize; and (d) to forever and irrevocably agree to release, defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Sponsor and the Released Parties from any and all claims, lawsuits, judgments, causes of action, proceedings, demands, fines, penalties, liability costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable outside attorneys’ fees) that may arise in connection with: (i) the Promotion, any Game, any prize, the Entries, or any other activities engaged in in connection with the Website , the Promotion, the Entries, any Game, or any prize, including but not limited to your participation or inability to participate in the Promotion, any Game, any prize, or any other activity, (ii) typographical or printing errors in these Promotion Official Rules or in any Promotion materials, including but not limited to any instructions, advertising or promotional materials (iii) any change in any Game or prize (or any components thereof), including but not limited to, due to unavailability, or due to reasons beyond Sponsor’s control, (iv) any interruptions in or postponement, cancellation, or modification of the Promotion or of any Game, (v) human error, (vi) incorrect or inaccurate transcription, receipt or transmission of any Entry, (vii) any technical malfunctions or unavailability of the Website, or any social network, other website, mobile application, telephone network, computer system, computer online system, computer timing and/or dating mechanism, computer equipment, software, or Internet service provider, or mail service utilized by Sponsor, any of the Released Parties or by you, (viii) interruption or inability to access the Website, any Game, relating to the Promotion, or to submit any Entry or to receive a prize, (ix) any lost/delayed data or video transmissions, omissions, interruptions, defects, and/or any other errors or malfunctions, (x) any late, lost, stolen, mutilated, misdirected, illegible, delayed, garbled, corrupted, destroyed, incomplete, undeliverable or damaged Entries, (xi) any wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of the Sponsor or the Released Parties or of any other third party, (xii) lost, late, stolen, misdirected, damaged or destroyed prizes (or any element thereof), or (xiii) the negligence or willful misconduct by you or of any third party.
- DISCLAIMERS, DISPUTE RESOLUTION AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING SECTION CAREFULLY BECAUSE IT MAY REQUIRE YOU TO ARBITRATE CERTAIN DISPUTES AND CLAIMS WITH SPONSOR AND LIMITS THE MANNER IN WHICH YOU CAN SEEK RELIEF FROM SPONSOR: Each participant hereby forever discharges, releases, and agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor, and the Released Parties, from any damage, injury, death, loss or other liability, either at law or equity, whether known or unknown, asserted or non-asserted, that may arise from or in any way relate to participation in the Promotion, in any Game, or the awarding, acceptance, use or misuse of any prize, sponsorship or marketing benefits provided under the Promotion. Any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Promotion, including but not limited to any Game or of any prize, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. This Promotion shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the internal laws of the State of New York, without regard to conflict of law principles.You agree to try to resolve any disputes informally by contacting [email protected] Sponsor will try to resolve the dispute informally by contacting you via email. If a dispute is not resolved within 30 days of submission, you or Sponsor may bring a formal proceeding, as set forth below. Any action or litigation concerning this Promotion shall (1) take place exclusively in the federal or state courts sitting in New York, New York, and each participant expressly consents to the jurisdiction of and venue in such courts and waives all defenses of lack of jurisdiction and inconvenient forum with respect to such courts; or (2) in the sole discretion of Sponsor, exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) or of JAMS and held at the AAA or JAMS regional office nearest the participant. If Sponsor elects arbitration pursuant to this paragraph, the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration and judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. All participants agree to abide by the terms of these terms and conditions and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final, and waive any right to claim ambiguity in these terms and conditions. In the event any party challenges a term or provision of these Promotion Official Rules, the party hereby expressly waives any and all opportunities to recover any amount from Sponsor and the Released Parties relating to this Promotion or otherwise. Each participant agrees to service of process by mail or other method acceptable under the laws of the State of New York. ANY CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND/OR AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH PARTICIPATING IN THE PROMOTION, IF ANY. EACH PARTICIPANT HEREBY WAIVES ANY RIGHTS OR CLAIMS TO ATTORNEY’S FEES, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF PARTICIPANT, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT AND WHETHER BASED ON NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE. IN NO EVENT WILL SPONSOR OR ANY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES BE LIABLE TO ANY PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOSS OF USE, DATA, BUSINESS OR PROFITS) ARISNG OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY PERSON OR ENTITY’S PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION OR OF ANY GAME OR THE AWARD OR USE OR INABILITY TO USE A PRIZE, OR ASSOCIATED WITH ANY ASPECT OF A PRIZE, WHETHER SUCH LIABILITY ARISES FROM ANY CLAIM BASED UPON CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER OR NOT SPONSOR OR ANY RELEASED PARTY HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Sponsor and the Released Parties disclaim any liability from and in connection with the Promotion, any Game, the Website, any prize, or any component thereof. Opt-Out: You can decline this agreement to arbitrate by sending a letter to Sponsor that must be postmarked within 30 days of your first acceptance of terms containing an arbitration provision or by sending an email to [email protected] within the same time period. The letter or email must specify your first and last names, email, mailing address, and explain that you are opting out of the promotion rules arbitration provision. The letter should be sent to Real JZ LLC, 117 Garth Road, Scarsdale, NY 10583. If you opt out of these arbitration provisions, Sponsor will not be bound by them either.
- PUBLICITY RIGHTS: By accepting a prize, you agree to allow Sponsor and Sponsor’s designee, the perpetual right to use your name, biographical information, photos and/or likeness, and statements for promotion, trade, commercial, advertising and publicity purposes, at any time or times, in all media now known or hereafter discovered including live television, world-wide, including but not limited to on the World Wide Web and Internet, without notice, review or approval and without additional compensation except where prohibited by law; if requested by Sponsor, you shall provide any requested consents.
- CONTACTS: You consent to Sponsor contacting you via your phone number or email, or social media concerning the Promotion, including notifying you if you are a winner of a prize. You warrant, represent, and agree that you have the right to provide your phone and email to Sponsor in connection with any Entry and the Promotion, and to have Sponsor contact you at such phone number and email, even if such phone number or email is provided by an employer. You expressly consent to Sponsor and its partners and affiliates’ use of your contact information, including your phone number or email, for marketing and other promotional purposes.
- SEVERABIITY: You agree that these Promotion Official Rules are severable. If any term or provision is declared invalid or unenforceable, in whole or in part, that term or provision will not affect the remainder of these Promotion Official Rules. These Promotion Official Rules will be deemed amended to the extent necessary to make these Promotion Official Rules enforceable, valid and, to the maximum extent possible, consistent with applicable law and consistent with the original intention of the parties; and the remaining terms and provisions will remain in full force and effect. If any provision of these Promotion Official Rules is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, Sponsor will amend or replace such provision with one that is valid and enforceable and which achieves, to the extent possible, the original objectives and intent of Sponsor as reflected in the original provision. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Promotion Official Rules does not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision of these Promotion Official Rules, which will remain in full force and effect.
- SOCIAL MEDIA NETWORKS’ RELEASE: Each participant fully and completely releases each social network utilized to participate in this Promotion, including Facebook and Instagram. Further, you acknowledge and agree that the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram, or any other social media platforms.
- WINNER’S LIST: Winners will be listed on the Website. At Sponsor’s discretion, winners may also be announced on social media platforms. You may also obtain a list of winners by writing your name and address on a “3×5” card and mailing it in an envelope to: Winners List, “Run the Table,” 117 Garth Road, Scarsdale, NY 10583. Winner List requests will only be accepted after the winner(s) of each Game are announced and requests must be received no later than thirty (30) days after the announcement of the applicable Game’s winner(s).
© 2021 Real JZ LLC All Rights Reserved. These Promotion Official Rules may not be reprinted or republished in whole or in part without the prior written consent of Sponsor.